The FreeMotion Row helps to build core strength while preventing injury. Independent arm movements allow for specific exercises that target muscles in the back, shoulders and arms. Plus, the FreeMotion Row engages your stabilizer muscles helping you improve core strength and overall balance.
- Swivel Pulleys - Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement - Handles move independently for a wide variety of back exercises and single arm movements.
- Traditional Seated Position - Users can sit to perform traditional seated exercises or stand for added intensity.
- Cable Travel - Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension, single arm: 74 inches (188 cm), two arms: 37 inches (94 cm).
- Weight Stack - Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction - Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates - 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant - Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- Dimensions (LWH) 56" x 36" x 74" (142 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 100 lbs. (45.5 kg) 2 arms - 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg) 60 - 200 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 91 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.