This treadmill is used in health clubs worldwide because of its outstanding quality, durability and overall reliability track record. From the beginning walker, to the most advanced triathlete or long distance runner, you'll get the most out your workouts when using this top of the line commercial model. Check out the mulitude of program options, the incredible speed range of up to 16mph, and the fantastic shock absorbing deck system that better protects ankles, knee's, hips and lower back like no other commercial treadmill on the market today.
- Programs: (26) Manual, Intervals, Random, Cross Country, Gluteal, Custom, Heart Rate Control, Custom Weight Loss, Weight Loss, Aerobic, 5K, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy, PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB.
- Readouts: Percent Complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elevation Gain, Goal,
- Heart rate, Incline/Decline, Language, Maximum heart rate, METs, Pace, Profile, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- Heart Rate: Has handheld heart rate and is equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using chest strap.
- Accessory holders for water bottle, reading material, communication devices and portable music.
- Running Surface: 60" x 20"
- Incline: 0% to 15% in 0.5% increments
- Speed: 0.5-16 mph
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded