Nautilus Freedom Functional Trainer w 305 lb Weight Stack (NLS-FDM-FTRNR)
You Save 47% ($2,850.00)
Weight: 550.00 LBS.
Length: 39.00 Inch.
Width: 57.00 Inch.
Height: 78.00 Inch.
Features and Benefits
- Improves strength in integrated movements that imitate specific activities-either sports-related or the movements that make up daily life. Versatility allows for an infinite number of exercises.
- The arms adjust in a horizontal and vertical plane and are counterbalanced for ease of adjustment.
- Visually-affirmed, positive locking vertical adjustments provide an additional measure of safety.
- Fewer pulleys than other machines and no springs for smoother operation.
- Dual pulley head design makes for better cable tracking.
- Fully-enclosed weight stacks minimize maintenance and enhance safety.
- Arms rotate out to 180% ·Exercises can be performed standing, seated or in a supine or prone position with the use of a ball, bench or seated chair (optional benches available)
- ADA Compliant. Wheelchair accessible, horizontal plane adjustment
- 4:1 weight ratio increases cable travel, reduces the negative effect of inertia and decreases the beginning weight to 3.75 lbs at each grip
- Includes medical weight stack features eight 10 lb. top plates changes with 2.5 pound increment changes due to the 4:1 weight ratio. The remaining plates are in 15 lb. increments
- 39” x 57” x 78” / 98 x 145 x 197 cm (Arms in)
- 48” x 118” x 78” / 120 x 299 x 197 cm (Arms out)