The FreeMotion Bicep targets muscles in the forearm, biceps and shoulders. Functionally trains arms and shoulders to work together in gripping, pulling and lifting movements.
- Swivel Pulleys
- Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement
- Handles move independently for a wide variety of shoulder exercises and single arm movements.
- Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- Dimensions (LWH) 64" x 36" x 74" (162 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 75 lbs. (34 kg), 2 arms - 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg), 60 - 150 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 68.25 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 440 lbs. (200 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.