Having the Arc Training Advantage means having the only true cross-trainer on the market today. Cross-training in sports and ï¬tness refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one particular activity or sport trains certain parts of the body, but not others. cross-training aims to eliminate this. It is a concept sorely lacking in today’s ï¬tness world, with machines masquerading as cross-trainers but only reaching certain aspects of your ï¬tness needs. With the Arc Trainer’s broad incline and resistance range, consistency in proper positioning, and superior biomechanics you have greater versatility than any other cross-trainer available. This means you have the opportunity to meet strength, power, endurance, cardiovascular and weight loss goals more effectively in less time.
Combining elements of a climber, hiker, and skier, the Cybex 750A lower body Arc Trainer produces gym-quality results in any environment, helping you get fit more efficiently than ever before. The 750A is technically a commercial machine, meaning it excels in the most demanding environment. However, it's also suitable for fitness-minded home users as well, with a compact footprint and a versatile, load-dependent design. The Arc Trainer is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user's weight. Two exercisers, one who weighs 250 lbs and the other 125 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight.
* Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, plus 10 pre-set programs. Each program has 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
* Incline Levels: 11
* Stride Length: 23"
* Resistance Range: up to 600 Watts
* Drive type: Dual-stage drive
* Brake: Eddy current brake
* Power: Battery/Self Powered
* Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack and tabs. Single water bottle holder. Utility tray.
* Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless
* Languages: 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
* Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs